The Prelude 826 offers two counter balanced shoe assemblies consisting of a Scalp-Scalp-Sift flow or a Scalp, Split-Sift Flow. All screens are 54" wide. The top scalping screen deck is two screen
sections in length while the other two screen decks are three screen sections each in length. All screen sections are 54" x 26" sections. The Prelude 826 utilizes doors that hold in screens so no
screen hooks are required, Ball Tray Cleaning Technology, Variable Screen Configurations and Pre-Suction and After-Suction Aspiration with Adjustable Air Controls.
- 3" square tubing frame that is 1/4" thick
- Reverse incline back fan unit develops 5,700 CFM. Drive setup can easily be changed to match air and electrical requirements.
- Air lock discharge trash spout
- Fixed speed vibratory inlet feed hopper with adjustable internal gate for uniform seed flow thru air column and onto screens
- 2 air gate controls for precise settings and air separation.
- New style screen cleaning ball trays so that screens can be changed without removing ball trays
- Front doors hold in screens so no screen hooks required
- Replaceable metal screenways and rubber screen seals for ease of future repair
- New style shoe hangers and drive connectors along with shoe counter balance for smooth operation