Enclosed hopper bin
Was running on white corn
Good overall condition
Approx 200 bph capacity on wheat & soybeans
The Prelude 526 offers a single-shoe assembly consisting of a Scalp-Scalp-Sift flow or a Scalp, Split-Sift Flow. All screens are 54" wide. The top scalping screen deck is 34" in length while
the other two screen decks are 60" in length. All screen sections are 54" x 26" sections. The Prelude utilizes Ball Tray Cleaning Technology, Variable Screen Configurations and Pre-Suction and
After-Suction Aspiration with Adjustable Air Controls.
- 3" square tubing frame that is 1/4" thick
- Reverse incline back fan unit develops 5,700 CFM. Drive setup can easily be changed to match air and electrical requirements.
- Air lock discharge trash spout
- Fixed speed vibratory inlet feed hopper with adjustable internal gate for uniform seed flow thru air column and onto screens
- 2 air gate controls for precise settings and air separation.
- New style screen cleaning ball trays so that screens can be changed without removing ball trays
- Replaceable metal screenways and rubber screen seals for ease of future repair
- New style shoe hangers and drive connectors along with a shoe counter balance for smooth counterbalanced operation.