This seed cleaner is especially suited for those cleaning small amounts of seed, such as
corn, soybeans, wheat, rye, hemp, grass seeds, wildflower and native grass seeds.
* all metal construction for durability
* variable speed final bottom blast of air for further separation
* screens change rapidly to save time and labor
* complete set of enclosed belt guards
* screen cleaning brushes to remove commodity stuck in the screen
* includes one set of screens for your crop (2 screens)
* split sacking auger
* hopper agitating feed wire
* adjustable air intake slide gates
* Over 175 different sizes of perforated metal or wire cloth screens available.
* If you already own screens for a Clipper 2B or M2B, they will fit in the Eliminator 224.
Size: 84"L x 48"W x 52"H
Horsepower: 3/4 hp
Shipping Weight: 500 lbs.
Capacity: 30-50 bu. per hr.
Screen size: 24 1/2 " x 22 1/4 "
Drive Shaft Speed: 400 to 410 rpm
* all new construction
* scotch ply hangers for added durability and stability
* motor mounted below the machine for better visibility of screens
* all bearings & belts updated to standardized sizes and available locally
* heavy duty gear box brush drive system
* safety shields for all belts
* specialized features as requested by you: voltages, stands, auger lengths, paint colors.
A comment from a happy customer:
“The seed cleaner arrived last Thursday. . . and it arrived in perfect condition. We've already cleaned 3 lots of bean seed and 1 lot of corn seed. It's very well designed and easy to use. I love that we can replace the belts at NAPA if we need to. We are pleased with it — definitely the right machine for our scale at this time.”