These seed cleaners are adaptable to cleaning a variety of seeds, such as
corn, soybeans, wheat, rye, hemp, grass seeds, wildflower and native grass seeds.
The Clipper 29D and 298D share some outstanding features, some of which are:
* Two large Top Suction Fans
* Famous Clipper Bottom Blast Fan
* Variable Shoe Shake
* Adjustable Pitch Screens
* Variable Air Regulator
* Double Traveling Screen Brushes or Ball Trays under each screen
* Over 200 different screen perforations and meshes available
Now with an optional variable frequency drive for the bottom fan.
Size: 141.5" L x 76" W x 96" H
88" W for 298D
Horsepower: 7.5 hp and 10 hp
Shipping Weight: 3350 lbs and 3800 lbs
Capacity: 60 - 300 bu. per hr.
Screen size: 42" x 60"
54" x 60" for 298D
Drive Shaft Speed: 900 rpm
Flow of commodity (seed or grain) through the cleaner:
* Hopper - Gives even distribution across the width of the screen.
* Right suction fan - Removes light trash to the dust house.
* Spout A discharges top screen scalpings.
* Discharge thru the bottom screen in the top shoe.
* Scalpings from the top screen in the lower shoe are discharged from Spout C.
* Smaller material that drops through the fourth or finishing screen is discharged from Spout D.
* The final air separation occurs after the finishing screen has done its work.
* Heavier material drops into Spout E.
The Clipper mill comes with screen cleaning brushes to remove commodity stuck in the screen. Brushes are recommended for better and faster cleaning. The cleaner comes with 1 set of screens of your choice. Additional screens can also be purchased.
In our shop, we at CTI completely refurbish the Clipper cleaners and make them like new. All Clipper Seed Cleaners are sent out with an information booklet to help you in your seed cleaning operation.
If this machine can help you, call or email us! If you own a Clipper cleaner that you would like for us to rebuild, call today!