These seed cleaners are adaptable to cleaning a variety of seeds, such as
corn, soybeans, wheat, rye, hemp, grass seeds, wildflower and native grass seeds.
The Clipper 47B/ 49B / 498B outstanding features are:
* small commercial or large farm size capacity
* powerful, adjustable Clipper bottom blast fan
* adjustable pitch screens to adjust seed speed over the screens
* roll feed hopper
* automatic screen cleaning brushes
* instant action brush adjustment
* select hardwood frame
* V-belt drives
* over 200 different screen perforations and meshes available
Now with an optional variable frequency drive for the bottom fan. VFD Option on a Clipper Cleaner
The Clipper 40 series comes with screen cleaning brushes to remove commodity stuck in the screen. Brushes are recommended for better and faster cleaning. The cleaner comes with 1 set of screens of your choice. Additional screens can also be purchased.
In our shop, we at CTI completely refurbish the Clipper cleaners and make them like new. All Clipper Seed Cleaners are sent out with an information booklet to help you in your seed cleaning operation.
If this machine can help you, call or email us! If you own a Clipper cleaner that you would like for us to rebuild, call today!