These 3 screen seed cleaners are adaptable to cleaning a variety of seeds, such as
corn, soybeans, wheat, rye, grass seeds, wildflower and native grass seeds.
The Clipper 60 Series cleaners share some outstanding features, some of which are:
* Bottom Blast Fan controlled by variable air regulator
* 3 screens for cleaning - one scalp, and 2 full length screens
* Adjustable pitch screens for determining speed of seed travel
* Double traveling screen brushes to keep screens clean
* Instant acting brush adjustment to compensate for bristle wear
* Anti-friction bearings throughout
* V-belt drives
* Two Top suction fans to perform air separations (D stands for Dustless / Top and Bottom Air)
Now with an optional variable frequency drive for the bottom fan. VFD Option on a Clipper Cleaner
Size: 99" to 124" L
x 62" to 84" W
x 80" to 86" H
Horsepower: 5 / 7.5 / 10 hsp
Shipping Weight: 2000 lbs. to 3200
Capacity: 50 - 300 bu. per hr.
Screen size: 34" x 42" for 67D
42" x 60" for 68D
54" x 60" for 69D
Drive Shaft Speed: 900 rpm
Each of these models are built with the unique screen arrangement illustrated, with a short scalper screen to rapidly remove excess trash, and two full length finishing screens.
The Clipper 60 series mill comes with screen cleaning brushes to remove commodity stuck in the screen. Brushes are recommended for better and faster cleaning. The cleaner comes with 1 set of screens of your choice. Additional screens can also be purchased.
In our shop, we at CTI completely refurbish the Clipper cleaners and make them like new. All Clipper Seed Cleaners are sent out with an information booklet to help you in your seed cleaning operation.
If this machine can help you, call or email us! If you own a Clipper cleaner that you would like for us to rebuild, call today!