This seed cleaner is especially suited for those cleaning small amounts of seed, such as
corn, soybeans, wheat, rye, hemp, grass seeds, wildflower and native grass seeds.
Due to demand, we are now manufacturing these NEW as the Eliminator 224
based on the design of the M2B seed cleaner. Click to learn more.
The M2B has some outstanding features, some of which are:
* all metal construction for durability
* variable speed final bottom blast of air for further separation
* screens change rapidly to save time and labor
* complete set of enclosed belt guards
* screen cleaning brushes to remove commodity stuck in the screen
* includes one set of screens for your crop (2 screens)
* split sacking auger
* hopper agitating feed wire
* adjustable air intake slide gates
* Over 175 different sizes of perforated metal or wire cloth screens available.
Size: 92"L x 48"W x 52"H
Horsepower: 3/4 hp
Shipping Weight: 500 lbs.
Capacity: 30-50 bu. per hr.
Screen size: 24 1/2 " x 22 1/4 "
Drive Shaft Speed: 400 to 410 rpm
Flow of commodity (seed or grain) through the Clipper model M2B:
1. Trash, weeds, leaves and stems are scalped off.
2. Scalped seeds are sent to the second screen.
3. Weed seed, sand, splits and shriveled seed are sent out the side chute.
4. Light dust is forced out by the adjustable bottom blast.
5. Choice cleaned seed collects below the M2B.
The M2B comes with screen cleaning brushes to remove commodity stuck in the screen. Brushes are recommended for better and faster cleaning. The M2B comes with 2 screens of your choice. Additional screens can also be purchased.
In our shop we at CTI completely refurbish the Clipper M2B cleaner and make it like new. All M2B's are sent out with an information booklet to help you in your seed cleaning operation.
If this machine can help you, call or email us! If you own a Clipper M2B cleaner that you would like for us to rebuild, call today!